Let us take you on a 2-day trip of rock climbing in Ordesa, considered by many as the temple of the big walls of Spain, with a crackly limestone, big blocks and a big feeling of exposure from the first pitch, making these walls a territory only for adventurous people.
The first day we will attempt Pilar de Primavera, Gallinero, Ordesa, 6a (V/A0)
The following day we Will climb the route Ravier al Tozal del Mallo, Ordesa (350m, 6a+, V+ obligado)
Without a doubt this is the way, looking for some continuity in achievable and exciting objectives, to achieve new challenges that until now seemed unreachable.
- Small backpack to climb comfortably.
- Walking shoes for the approach and climbing shoes.
- Harness, personal anchor tether, belaying and three locking carabiners.
- Dyneema sling 13mm wide and at least 120cm long. 1 sling for a prusik knot.
- Thermal clothing appropriate for the destination and time of the year.
- Mountain trousers.
- Thermal t-shirt (first layer).
- Fleece or similar (second layer).
- Windbreaker jacket.
- Sun cap.
- Head torch (extra batteries).
- Water bottle or Camelback 1 litre.
- First aid kit and personal toiletries.
- Sun cream and lip balm.
Links of interest
- Duration: 2 días
- Destination:Ordesa and Monte Perdido National Park. Pyrenees
- Activity:Escalada en Roca
- Mín-max group:1-2 participants
Prices per participant
- 350 euros per person for a ratio 1 guide / 2 clients.
- 580 euros per person for a ratio 1 guide / 1 client.
Day 1. Ravier al Tozal del Mallo, Ordesa (350m, 6a+, V+ obligado)
Day 2. Pilar de Primavera, Gallinero, Ordesa, 6a (V/A0)
- Mountain guide.
- Accident and rescue insurance.
- Communal climbing equipment.
- Trip management and accommodation arrangements.
- Transport. (Transfers can be arranged under request).
- Accommodation and meals (also for the guide which expenses will be divided between all participants).