The great classic route of the most emblematic pinnacle of Montserrat, the Cavall Bernat. This is one of the most popular routes in Montserrat due to its elegance and to the special motivation of climbing the north face of the Cavall. The route has an excellent rock and it is equipped with parabolts. The obligated difficulties are V+/Ae. This is ideal for a first visit to this mountain and for the stronger climbers there is a difficulty up to 6c.
- Small backpack to climb comfortably.
- Walking shoes for the approach and climbing shoes.
- Harness, personal anchor tether, belaying and three locking carabiners.
- Dyneema sling 13mm wide and at least 120cm long. 1 sling for a prusik knot.
- Thermal clothing appropriate for the destination and time of the year.
- Mountain trousers.
- Thermal t-shirt (first layer).
- Fleece or similar (second layer).
- Windbreaker jacket.
- Sun cap.
- Head torch (extra batteries).
- Water bottle or Camelback 1 litre.
- First aid kit and personal toiletries.
- Sun cream and lip balm.
Links of interest
There is no planned departure but if you wish to make this trip, contact us.